"Facts" From The Internet

Passing time reading random "facts" on the internet can be a good and a bad thing. Mainly because who knows which ones are actually true!

The last one I read was...

There are at least 100 random people with photos of you standing in the background.

I love that as a thought. I just hope I wasn't doing anything embarrassing! Would it be good to see any of them? Everyone looks so much more natural and photogenic when it's unexpected. That truly beautiful stunning picture of yourself could be out there somewhere. Hidden in someone's photo album. Stuck in the space that is the iCloud. Turned in to a photobomb meme.

I find I'm enjoying trying to imagine the pictures, but I honestly don't think I'd want to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

So You've Seen Deadpool...

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost