DC Essential


I love reading graphic novels, and with so many comics being produced with individual storylines and crossovers it's difficult to keep track or know where to start on something new.

This book works great for the new reader, you've got the key points on where to start with each character and area, but it's by no means a full list.

It's a very helpful guide, but it is just that, and a lot of people seem to forget that online... I always go and look for reviews after I've read something, and I'm amazed how often people have missed the point completely.

Recommend this to people who come to you asking about where they should start with DC, it'll give them a great foundation for finding which characters are right for them. While I have a lot of web pages bookmarked and encyclopedias even I get to a point where I don't know which comic goes where. It would be nice to have a complete version of this for the more experienced readers. The amount of times I've read something and realised it's a spin-off is ridiculous, this is a great way to make the DC world more accessible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...