Curious Cornwall

So, I was going to blog about all the wonderful sights to see in Cornwall, of which there are many. Here's a list of the things we've done since Saturday... with a few pictures... but I'm afraid what I saw this morning overshadows the other tales a bit just for its randomness, this randomness will follow below.

Quay Fair Day
Trengwainton
The Meadery, Newlyn
Eden Project
Breakfast at Kegen Teg, St Just
Chocolate Factory, Mullion
The Lizard
Kynance Cove, dog in a cow pat
Tolcarne Inn for dinner
St Michael's Mount
Amusements
Lamorna Pottery for a cream tea




So there's a meadow in Eden, selfie with St Michael's Mount, paddling back from St Michael's Mount as the causeway wasn't quite above sea level, some artistic steps in Eden, some smart Alec putting a fire extinguisher next to the hottest chillies in Eden, Kynance Cove and Oliver before rolling in the cow pat... he was paddling in the stream at this point, it might have been more sensible the other way round.

Now, today I went in to town and long story short ended up walking back to the house. It's not a very big town to navigate on foot so I was fairly certain if I followed the streets down the hill I would come out near the harbour... also "following the sound of the sea" would work here too. You can wander around these streets and see so many beautiful buildings and random things... and this my friends is what I saw today.


I walked past Steckfensters and did a double take, and of course I had to take a snap of this. I would have gone in but it was unfortunately not open. I don't know what this place is exactly, my only description without proper investigation would be curiosity shop... and this certain peaked mine. I have no idea why there is a birdcage with two naked Ken dolls, one of which is being eaten by a tiger, in the window. All I know for sure is it's fantastic and I want to know why there isn't a place this quirky near me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

So You've Seen Deadpool...

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost