The Art Of Procrastination

... or How I'm Still Sitting On The Sofa Playing On The Internet.

I am an expert at procrastination. Although to be fair I did come in from work and do more work... madness I know!

At the weekend I had twenty things to do... I managed to achieved four things. Yesterday I achieved another two. I have to do all the rest by Saturday.

I just keep thinking, "I've got all this time off at Christmas, I can do it then." Although that is not true of everything on the list.

I'm always amazed at how many ways there are to procrastinate in the evening when I have things to do. So many things that when push comes to shove are much more fun than chores.


  • TV
  • Films
  • A box of maltesers [that was tonight's distractions].
  • Playing on Pinterest.
  • ... and Twitter.
  • ... and Facebook.
  • ... and candy crush.
  • Thinking about all the things I have to do.
  • Writing a blog post about all the things I'm doing instead of doing the things I should be.
  • Planning the blog posts I'm going to do over Christmas.


That's just a few of the things I've done.

Next as a further excuse I'm going to get into bed... and yes I do realise it's only 7.20pm... I'm getting old and I need the early night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...