Awkward Relaxation

I had the overwhelming urge to relax. Peace and quiet is never an option with our neighbours, so with aching feet and a new bubble bath I decided wallowing in hot water was the way to go.

So do I feel relaxed and ache free? The answer is a resounding no. I remember why I very rarely have baths these days.

Who designs these things? I'm about 5'9" with an ample behind [due to chocolate and genetics], and there is no comfortable way to lay in a tub. If I want my legs to be warm everything from my rib cage up gets cold. If I want my shoulders to be warm then my knees and the majority of my legs are cold. Of course I can contort myself and lay on my front, but then my feet freeze and my back arches so much it hurts. I am by no means a tall person so it begs the question... does everyone taller than me have a Jacuzzi hot tub bath or do they just never relax?

At home we always used to have quite a large tub, I felt like I could swim from one end to the other... I couldn't of course but there was enough room to splash and stay warm with minimal chilly bits. Then we had the bathroom remodeled... worst... idea... ever. We went from having a decent tub to having something that saved water. It had tapered in sides and a shallow end. Me no likey!

Looks like a girl's got to buy a holiday to somewhere hot to get a nice soak in some warm water these days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...