Error Memory Not Found

Don't you just hate forgetting something that you thought was fantastic?! Earlier today I had something even more annoying...

"Oh my god Emma, remember that genius idea you had earlier?!"
"Yes I do remember a genius idea brain... but wait... what was it exactly?"
"Mwohahahaha!"
*Brain runs away and hides in the dark recesses of my skull with the genius idea*

I keep telling myself that when I get an idea I need to write it down, and I did for a while. I am almost certain that today's idea occurred to me while I was getting into the shower and I didn't want to delay my day by scurrying soggy-footed to my notepad. I'd love to say that "it'll come to me later", but statistically the odds are against me. I would estimate that this only happens about 10% of the time.

I'm sure it was a fantastic idea which is why I KNEW I wouldn't forget. I've even had a break in writing this, completely moving it from my brain to think about something else and still nothing.

I really hope it was something profound like a solution for world peace and not just a great idea for a new pasta dish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

So You've Seen Deadpool...

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost