It's The Little Things

Today was going to be a very bad day. That was until one little thing happened that restored my faith in humanity. [Just a little bit of faith, there are still a lot of idiots out there doing damage!]

I was waiting at the bus stop on my way back to work, my bus pulled up and there was the inevitable jostling for position. An older guy near me stepped in front of people trying to push past and said the simplest thing... "after you." It brightened my morning to meet someone who was polite and certainly in this instance a gentleman.

Just goes to show you that even the smallest of gestures can lift someone's entire day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...