Things I Learnt From "Tomb Of The Dragon Empire"

I love movies. I love TV. I also love ridiculous things. Especially if they happen in the aforementioned programming. Watching "Tomb Of The Dragon Empire" the other day there were three things I wondered about.

If you have something that is deadly to humanity and should never be read, why would you keep a hard copy "hidden" somewhere? This seems awfully reckless when the fate of humanity is at stake. It's not like there's an easy way to encode it. There's always someone who can read a language or break an encryption, and they're usually easily kidnappable nerds with a weak will for keeping that knowledge under wraps.

The next thing seemed a bit of an obvious one, but... according to this film I'm wrong! If someone is shooting at you in a direct line you'll want to run in a straight line. There was silly little me thinking that the most sensible thing would be to step out of the path of the bullets!

My last little nit-pick... If your parents brought ancient powers back to life... Even if they destroyed them... It might be best to have a better ambition than to follow in their footsteps. Just FYI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...