The Million Pound Question

So what would you spend £1,000,000 on if you had it? A house? New car? Luxury holiday?

What if you only had a weekend to spend it all in? You can't give it away and you can't have anything to show for it at the end.

No matter what I looked for I couldn't spend enough money... who has ever said that before!?

I looked at shopping sprees in Harrods and Fortnum & Masons for perishable goods. Bottles of Perrier-Jouet Belle blah blah blah for £2,400 a pop. Patchi chocolates £200. Beluga Caviar £630 for 100g, I've never even had the stuff don't think I'd eat it, just open it and annoy some posh person. A leg of Iberico Bellato ham could be about £2,000. But even if I brought a small army I'm not even making a dent.

So I went bigger.

That's when I saw a website with private dining... and there was my key... private everything. "Renting" out a place for a private function.

So... and these are only estimates... paying highest price on theatre tickets for capacity.

Wicked - £205,000
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory - £266,400
I Can't Sing - £218,690
Lion King - £252,000

Same goes for dining...

Breakfast at The Diner - £2,400
Lunch at Nando's - £5,800
Dinner at Steak & Co - £10,000

All topped off with a chauffeur driven Porche Cayenne GTS - £1,700

Nando's for lunch, I know I'm not pushing out the boat but I might as well enjoy it! The maths doesn't come to a million, I think I'm shy by about £20,000 but I figure I'd need to stop for an expensive hot chocolate on the way and buy a lot of expensive things from the theatre bars in the intervals!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...