Sketch Me A Comedy

I love stand-up comedy, I remember enjoying Jasper Carrott and Lenny Henry when I was younger and its stayed with me. "Who's your favourite comedian?" I wouldn't ask you who your favourite child was so don't ask me such a difficult question! I tried to narrow it down but it won't happen... the best I can do is a selection of my favourite comedy moments.

- Jasper Carrott's magmaloo
- Morecombe and Wise's breakfast sketch
- Michael McIntyre walking the bus route
- Bernard Black's wine lolly
- Four candles
- Harry Enfield and Ronnie Corbett "My blackberry is not working"
- Drunk English in an Indian restaurant
- Rhod Gilbert's luggage
- Doc Brown singing pretty much anything
- I Like Trucking
- Who's On First
- Abbott and Costello spitting water In The Navy
- Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock
- By the power of Greyskull!

So many I haven't listed... I've been looking for others but I've been going on tangents and I'm now watching Mock The Week. I've missed Jason Manford, Daniel Sloss, The News Quiz, Alan Carr, Sarah Millican, Jack Dee and so many Carry On innuendos!

I think the next few days are going to be spent watching random comedy videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...