Cornish Craving

So I've hit Cornwall, walked the sea front and filled my lungs with sea air.


I've already got the souvenirs to take home with me, might as well get that out of the way now... it'll either mean i have them to take home or eat when I get peckish!

It only took me a couple of hours of being local to get the essentials...


There was of course a stop off in the arcade to play on the 2p machines, we have so far discovered the wonders of winning tickets and the possible lousy prizes we can exchange them for. All of which adds to the traditional fun of a seaside holiday.

We went to our favourite restaurant for dinner, The Meadery. It has been open for 50 years this year and Mum and Dad have been coming here for nearly 40 of them. It's always a fun atmosphere as it's set out like a medieval banquet hall but the thing that really sets it apart is the fact that people still recognise us. A waitress came over to chat and there was some reminiscing... some things make trips truly memorable and this is one of them.

Tomorrow there will be crafts and sightseeing, so the pictures should be slightly better than ice cream and pasties... although I won't lie, there will probably be more ice cream in this holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

So You've Seen Deadpool...

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost