Walk A Mile In My Shoes

I don't know how many miles I've walked but it feels like a lot!

At least the majority of places were flat today, I don't know how lucky I'm going to be for the rest of the week though. The Golowan Festival is on in Cornwall at the moment and we're just catching the end of it this weekend. So there were lots of stalls in the main high street and a parade. It's the first time I've known a parade to go down a street and then come back up again after it has done a loop. It basically meant that you had 15 minutes to get out of the parade route so that you could go about your afternoon.

Here are a just a few pictures of the parade...



So after spending two hours walking around the high street we came back to a pub for a quick drink and then I went off round the few local shops and picked myself up another pasty...


When in Cornwall! There's veg in there so that definitely means they're good for me... definitely.

So you think we'd relax and mooch about for a bit... not a chance... not with this lot. So I donned some more suntan lotion and we went for a walk in Trengwainton... which was closed, and then to Trereife... which was also closed, so then we went to Godrevy... which luckily was open. So we had a walk along the cliffs followed by a stop at the ice cream truck. Oliver [my uncle's golden retriever] got some of the ice cream which he loved but was not too impressed with my orange fruit shoot lolly.



Now I'm sitting back in the house really hoping I don't have to move again today... I believe dinner is take away pizza so I may well get my wish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...