Training Day

As much as I dislike trains I can't deny that I'm getting better at them, I may even on some level like them now. You get to see so many things that you don't on a coach or in a car. Bath in particular always looks beautiful, and today I'm hoping to see a lot more sights as I head down to Penzance.

I treated myself to a first class ticket as it worked out the same as driving it. Lovely large seats (if I had one quibble it would be that the seats are very slidy and when not expecting a corner I end up on the floor), free newspaper, bottle of water, apple juice and a pack of shortbread biscuits.

Seeing the selection of people is interesting, suits, students and regular folk alike. Unfortunately a first class ticket does not guarantee manners and there's a distinct lack of Ps and Qs.

I've put my headphones on to try and drown out some very loud conversation but so far it isn't working well. I may have to switch to something a bit more engrossing on my iPad as I still have about 4 hours left.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...