Well Done!

Well done Windows 8 you have made me look like a complete computer novice... why must you be so complicated? And why must the people that try to help be so unhelpful? Not their fault but everything I googled had a precise and detailed answer... the only problem was that if, like me, you are using Windows 8 for the first time and looking for basic instructions you don't know or understand where any of the things you are describing are!

*takes a breath*

If I'm honest I'm a little frustrated. I'm three hours in and having set everything up I'm trying to arrange it in some kind of logical order... I just took a break and thought I'd play a game... even that's not simple though! Lots a sites say "it's okay you can swap to a windows 7 style view" yes you can but why did you spend the money buying Windows 8 when you aren't using any of the features?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books To Watch Out For In February

Books To Watch Out For In January

Justice League Vs Suicide Squad