The Million Pound Question

So what would you spend £1,000,000 on if you had it? A house? New car? Luxury holiday?

What if you only had a weekend to spend it all in? You can't give it away and you can't have anything to show for it at the end.

No matter what I looked for I couldn't spend enough money... who has ever said that before!?

I looked at shopping sprees in Harrods and Fortnum & Masons for perishable goods. Bottles of Perrier-Jouet Belle blah blah blah for £2,400 a pop. Patchi chocolates £200. Beluga Caviar £630 for 100g, I've never even had the stuff don't think I'd eat it, just open it and annoy some posh person. A leg of Iberico Bellato ham could be about £2,000. But even if I brought a small army I'm not even making a dent.

So I went bigger.

That's when I saw a website with private dining... and there was my key... private everything. "Renting" out a place for a private function.

So... and these are only estimates... paying highest price on theatre tickets for capacity.

Wicked - £205,000
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory - £266,400
I Can't Sing - £218,690
Lion King - £252,000

Same goes for dining...

Breakfast at The Diner - £2,400
Lunch at Nando's - £5,800
Dinner at Steak & Co - £10,000

All topped off with a chauffeur driven Porche Cayenne GTS - £1,700

Nando's for lunch, I know I'm not pushing out the boat but I might as well enjoy it! The maths doesn't come to a million, I think I'm shy by about £20,000 but I figure I'd need to stop for an expensive hot chocolate on the way and buy a lot of expensive things from the theatre bars in the intervals!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justice League Vs Suicide Squad

Books To Watch Out For In February

Dear Justice League | Book Review