Speed Dating

The girls have been trying to convince me to go speed dating. The idea seems fairly awful to me... I'm usually very positive about these things but after online dating it just seems to me that it has the potential to be a way to meet many insane people all in the space of two hours. I've said I'll sit up by the bar and wait for them to finish, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't plan my back up identity in case I get tricked into participating.

So a brief bio...
Name: Victoria McVitie
Age: 32
Occupation: Biscuit Designer

Possible lines:
"I went in to the family business, as you can probably tell from the name."
"I actually did some freelance work I'm pretty proud of, I added a row of holes to the bourbon biscuit. It went from eight up to ten. Very exciting stuff."
"The yard of jaffa cakes? That was me, you're welcome."

While having my "secret identity" would be fun, I can't actually decide what I'd ask for real. I like being spontaneous but in a much more casual environment, not with the pressure of a time limit. But what are the most important things I'd want to know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...