Begin At The Beginning

I wonder if people ever get sick of making new years' resolutions? I'd be interested in finding out what the statistics were on people actually following through with them.

So blah blah... this year I will... in no specific order.

- Check my tyre pressure and other car related things at least once a month.
This comes from the discovery that one of my tyres was horrendously flat... I went out and checked them in the driving wind and rain. This will not happen again! Once a month in fair weather!

- Do something cultural once a month.
I'm going to go outside the comfort zone once a month. And by comfort zone I mean... my local area! Already got some on the cards. Strangers On A Train in January. I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue in February and La Boheme in March. Plus some other smaller events. Just fun things, museums and trips to different places.

- Learn some more new recipes.
This year I did a few, I love cooking but don't for various reasons. I've got a whole book full of recipes I've copied out from magazines, websites, books and TV shows. Some of them need doing! I might even try creating a few of my own.

- Relearn some forgotten language.
Really I should start with English! Goodness knows how much of that I've forgotten! But I was thinking more along the lines of French and/or Spanish, you never know when it might come in handy.

Ultimately here's to a year of doing whatever our heart desires... and a year with something more impressive happening than last year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...