One Wedding & Some Packing

Not quite as exciting as Four Weddings & A Funeral, but still very exciting. It has been a very busy few weeks that resulted in the joyous union of my best friend with the love of her life.

I have never been so proud and happy to be part of something. It seemed like a million miles away, but all the excitement meant it snuck up quickly.

I won't be a wedding bore. Needless to say it was a wonderful day. The bride looked beautiful in a stunningly petite dress... and the groom wasn't bad either! It was lovely to see everyone make such an effort, and despite my loathing of pictures there were some great shots. Once I was home I downloaded the photos I'd taken and loaded them on to Facebook. I didn't tag the happy couple so Facebook showed me the faces from the pics and asked me if I wanted to tag them... All of the clips were of the bride and groom... and every one of them was a beaming happy picture.

If I could be even half as happy as them then my life would be magical. I have never seen two people so in love, and even just thinking about it now is bringing a tear to my eye.

I'm not going to lie, the road to the wedding was manic at times... and that was just for me with the few things I had to do. The night before the wedding I was tired beyond anything I'd felt before and actually stood waiting for a bus crying pointlessly. I really worried about the state I'd be in for the actual day. I needn't have though, once the excitement of the day kicked in I made it from 6.45am on 3 hours sleep through to 1am... luckily I had my hair and make-up done so I looked pretty good all the way through the day despite the bags under my eyes!

Now they're off on their honeymoon and I thought I was going to be at a loose end... but of course I'm moving in a month so that means packing and cleaning... oh well, no rest for the wicked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...