Easter Eggs

Not the chocolate kind I'm afraid! While on one of my frequent procrastination breaks I came across some fun bit of the internet. It just amazed me that people spend the time creating these little internet special features.

When I found a few I went searching for more and below are some of my favourites...

Vogue.co.uk - press the following > up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, hold A... release for a nice surprise. The same works on GQ.com but it's not as fun. Do it on Buzzfeed.com for some trauma!

Google search - "do a barrel roll"
Google images - "atari breakout"
Google search - "askew" or "tilt"
Google search - Six degrees of Kevin Bacon. Search for any actors name followed by "bacon number" and it'll show you how to connect them to Kevin Bacon.
Google search - "google in 1998". The first result will take you to a little gem.
Google search - "blink html"

Youtube - "do the harlem shake"
Youtube - Go to www.youtube.com/disco, type in an artists name and it will auto arrange a playlist.
Youtube - "use the force luke"
Youtube - "beam me up scotty"
Youtube - "doge meme"

All I can say is thank you to the patient little programmers who are putting their imaginations to creating these wonderful bits of the internet... it's such a shame that not everyone gets to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books To Watch Out For In February

Books To Watch Out For In January

Justice League Vs Suicide Squad