Easter Eggs

Not the chocolate kind I'm afraid! While on one of my frequent procrastination breaks I came across some fun bit of the internet. It just amazed me that people spend the time creating these little internet special features.

When I found a few I went searching for more and below are some of my favourites...

Vogue.co.uk - press the following > up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, hold A... release for a nice surprise. The same works on GQ.com but it's not as fun. Do it on Buzzfeed.com for some trauma!

Google search - "do a barrel roll"
Google images - "atari breakout"
Google search - "askew" or "tilt"
Google search - Six degrees of Kevin Bacon. Search for any actors name followed by "bacon number" and it'll show you how to connect them to Kevin Bacon.
Google search - "google in 1998". The first result will take you to a little gem.
Google search - "blink html"

Youtube - "do the harlem shake"
Youtube - Go to www.youtube.com/disco, type in an artists name and it will auto arrange a playlist.
Youtube - "use the force luke"
Youtube - "beam me up scotty"
Youtube - "doge meme"

All I can say is thank you to the patient little programmers who are putting their imaginations to creating these wonderful bits of the internet... it's such a shame that not everyone gets to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost

So You've Seen Deadpool...