These Boots Were Made For Walking...

...but in this instance they're going to drive me to Bristol.

All my life I've lived in the same area. It may not be a perfect but it's a good place to live. I have never had the desire to live anywhere else.

But life changes, situations change and at some point you have to move on.

I have never been this "bold" with my life, putting myself first isn't something I've ever done before... and at this moment I'm still not sure how I'm going to cope with it. I stepped out of my comfort zone when I moved out of home but since then it's been fairly confined. I'm happy where I've been with everything, but recently with things changing at work and issues running through my head it has given me the opportunity to widen my horizons.

I'll be making Bristol my new home. I will be starting a new job that I have always wanted to do... and that's all really scary. But I'm trying to think of things to do when I get there... things that will keep me occupied and take my mind off how scary it actually is.

Who knows what the future will hold? I honestly don't know, but it's kind of fun finding out. I've got so many wonderful friends who I know will support me and make the transition easy for me. It's times like this I'm glad to have them in my life, and know that even though we'll be far apart they'll still be there for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies Of 2018 - August Recapped!

So You've Seen Deadpool...

Fox Investigates: A Whiff Of Mystery by Adam Frost